RMH WORK WITH US
ROSARIA MARAZZI HOTEL
JOIN THE TEAM
RMH Lopud Lafodia, Resort & Wellness is member of the Italian hotel brand Rosaria Marazzi Hotels and is located on the south of Croatia, on a beautiful island of Lopud near the city of Dubrovnik.
Our vision at ROSARIA MARAZZI HOTELS is to achieve highest level of service with our employees that we consider to be the key to our success. Our ultimate goal is to choose and retain the best candidates whose qualities will fit our needs and who have a passion for working in tourism and a great desire for common growth and development depending on their knowledge and abilities, as well as those they just want to acquire.
If you want to share this wonderful experience with us and are ready to adapt to work on the island, reach new goals and enhance your professional experience, join us and become part of our young and modern team. Apply to some of our opened work positions:
Click on the location to read the details.
You can still send a spontaneous application.
- manages (plans, organizes, leads, controls) the work of the department
- creates and standardizes menus, offers and develops standards takes care of stocks and their optimal turnover and shelf life
- participates in the promotion of food and beverage services and their suggestive sales
- responsible for the business result of the department, the fulfillment of the business plan, the quality of service and products
- is financially and materially responsible for the money owed and the collection of receivables
- is responsible for working according to HACC
- Plans, manages and supervises all work activities of the Reception and Service intended for hotel guests
- Monitors the quality and manner of work of staff, educates and trains staff in set quality standards and procedures
- By organizing work and supervising employees, it influences the optimal use of hotel capacities, staff and all available resources
- Excellent communication with all departments of the hotel in a way of reaching maximum guest satisfaction.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensures all Concierge service requests are met pre-arrival, in-house, and post departure ·
- Secures well registration and correct pricing & invoicing – assists and implements the necessary actions for Deposits' registration – sending of invoices and selecting the outstanding amounts.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in the same or a similar leadership position
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and Opera.
- Education: minimum highschool education ·
- Advanced knowledge of English and second foreign language (German, French, Spanish, Italian) in speech and writing
- High level of communication, commitment to work and responsibility
- Expressed organizational and leadership skills
Content of work and responsibilities:
- Responsible for reservations processes for the hotel for both individual and group bookings
- Ensures systems set up within the reservation department
- Tracks all bookings downloaded from all online channels such as the hotel website and other external partners
- Deal with customer complaints & reviews in a professional and efficient manner, always ensuring guest satisfaction
- At least 2 years of experience working in the same or a similar position
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Advanced knowledge of English in speech and writing
Happy to work with you!
Select the area of your interest from the open positions and attach a detailed curriculum vitae, complete with photos and authorization to process personal data (pursuant to European General Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of personal data). Do not forget to accept the authorization to process personal data also in the form.
If there are no positions available for your profile at the moment, but you want to make yourself known, send us your spontaneous application anyway.
Choose RMH Lopud Lafodia Resort & Wellness for your holiday in Croatia.